Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's been a while.

I'm back. 
I've missed cataloging the things that I find interesting and lately I have been so taken with the creative people I've been privileged to spend time with I am finding so much to be inspired by. I'm currently in the awkward stage of finishing up the school year and starting an internship. Huge changes have happened this year, mostly in the last week! I finished my first year at school, tried to devote more time to Sewn Square One--there's never enough time, and quit a job that I have had for six and half years! Huge changes that have not sunk in. 
I have the day off and need to get things under way. I cannot believe I have a free TUESDAY. That's crazy. I luckily have a backlog of tasks from the past 6 months to tackle. The proverbial list only ever gets bigger. I won't bore you with stories of laundry and renewing my passport but rather I can hopefully throw a little inspiration your way!

A gorgeous picture from Jason's recent trip to San Francisco, very jealous:


The new favorite sweater that I wish could be added to the circulation:

Helmut Lang; image via www.LaGarconne.com 
(where I spend a remarkable amount of time)

And the newest issue of Rue Magazine:


Image via www.RueMag.com
(All 142 pages are such an inspiration!)

1 comment:

  1. Great looking, great color, great fit. The jacket is great quality and the leather is so soft. Cwmalls.com is so great. I alo want to get some mens leather jackets, hope they won't disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete